About Me

My photo
Mabuhay! I'm an Asian American writer (Back Kicks And Broken Promises, Abbott Press, 2012), martial artist and teacher who was born in The Philippines, raised in Hong Kong and ended up in New Jersey.

06 February, 2013

iTune Music Download Problem.

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can help.

Anyone have is the problem and fixed it? I bought two Katherine Jenkins albums from iTunes on my iPad.

After downloading, one album was complete but the other wasn't and had a Show Complete Album. I hit the button and the entire song list shows up but some of the songs are not downloaded and they have a Download Song button. Some, but not all, of those songs also appear in the other album.

When I download those songs, songs from the complete album suddenly disappear and the Show Complete Album button appears there.

Apple has gotten back to me but their instructions yield the same results. I contacted them just now but have not yet heard back.

Anyone, suggestions, fixes? You can reply to this post or send me a tweet if you have any ideas.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment