About Me

My photo
Mabuhay! I'm an Asian American writer (Back Kicks And Broken Promises, Abbott Press, 2012), martial artist and teacher who was born in The Philippines, raised in Hong Kong and ended up in New Jersey.

28 October, 2012

A Rutgers Tradition - revisited

A Rutgers Tradition - revisited

Hi friends! For some reason, my last blog post, A Rutgers Tradition, doesn't come up properly on some devices through Blogger. On my Mac desktop and Nook, the content from my NaNo, NaNo blog comes up in the A Rutgers Tradition blog. On my Mac laptop, my work-issued Dell laptop and my iPhone, everything comes out the way it's supposed to. 

Just in case it's not coming up properly on your device, you can click here to read my blog post, A Rutgers Tradition, in another location. It's my full website, filamkickingscribe.com, and the blog is fine over there.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment