About Me

My photo
Mabuhay! I'm an Asian American writer (Back Kicks And Broken Promises, Abbott Press, 2012), martial artist and teacher who was born in The Philippines, raised in Hong Kong and ended up in New Jersey.

11 August, 2013

Trivia Challenge

It's the second week of August and the summer is coming to a close. In many ways, I feel like it never really started. After all, I've been running volleyball workouts and working out of my district's maintenance department, which I do every summer, since July 1st. I'm a teacher - in my non-writing life - and I fondly look back to my summers off when I was a kid. As a teacher, many years on from those carefree days in Hong Kong, I still cherish my breaks from lesson planning, fielding questions from students, grading tests and attending department meetings. 

So, in the interest of trying to prolong the lazy and carefree days of the summer of 2013, here's a little fun trivia challenge I posted on Goodreads. All the answers can be found in my book, Back Kicks And Broken Promises.

Good luck and enjoy - the trivia and the rest of your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment